- Searching for a better you?
- Do other peoples comments and opinions have more of an impact on how you feel than you want them to?
- What’s guilt got to do with it?
- Tend to be critical of yourself, even when you are complimented?
- Is it hard to forgive others?
- Is trust something that is difficult for you?
- Do you find that you are critical of others?
- Is scepticism a predominant side of your personality?
For most people contending with a couple of these is quite normal. Did you read the lines above and identify with more than two or three of them? If you did then reading my interactive guide with tips on improving your self esteem might be just what you need to form some new perceptions.
A healthy level of self-esteem is important because it dictates the impression we make on others as well as they way we let others treat us, and indirectly, the level of success and influence you can expect to attain.
Whether this describes you or someone close to you, take a look at my interactive guide to “Improving Self-Esteem” and gain insight on how you can improve the perception you have of yourself or learn to help a loved one see the good in them.